For every woman, hair is a real decoration, which was given to her by nature from birth. According to the French, thick and healthy locks can make any woman of any sex absolutely beautiful.
The cause of many women's problems is hair loss. Because of what hair with a white tip drop out and what methods to struggle with this problem? The answers to these questions can be found in our article.
Causes of fallout
In fact, there can be quite a lot of reasons for this phenomenon. They depend on the general state of health, place of residence, age, sex and much more. So, the possible causes of fallout:
- weakened immune system;
- the hormonal background of an organism is broken;
- predisposition at the genetic level;
- diseases of the scalp (ringworm, seborrhea, dermatitis, etc.);
- diseases of the body (diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, etc.);
- very often hair with a white tip after delivery;
- regular stress;
- consequences of chemotherapy;
- reception of hormonal preparations;
- transferred operations;
- adverse ecological situation;
- age changes;
- lack of normal circulation of the scalp;
- the impact of aggressive factors such as hair coloring, regular perm, styling using high temperature regimes, pulling hair into overly tight hairstyles, and so on.
Experts do not recommend self-treatment if hair with a white tip falls out. The reasons are in most cases internal, therefore it is very important to pass the diagnostics of the organism. If a disease is found, it will be necessary to treat it, but not the hair.
The doctor will examine the scalp and hair, if a cause is found, a preliminary diagnosis will be made. Then you will be asked to pass a number of tests. After the doctor has studied their results, a final diagnosis will be made.
So, the diagnosis is made in several basic stages:
- First of all, the patient is questioned.
- A computer and visual examination of hair and scalp is performed.
- Laboratory analysis of the structure and composition of the hair, as well as a blood test.
- Definition of the final diagnosis.
- Purpose of treatment.
That the doctor has considered all variants of why the hair with a white tip drop out, it is necessary to hand over the following analyzes:
- general blood analysis;
- chemical blood test;
- analysis for the presence of infections in the blood;
- analysis on serum iron.
After receiving the results of these analyzes, the problem is determined, as well as the reasons why the hair with a white tip falls out.
If all the results are normal, but the problem causes the doctor to fear, he appoints additional tests:
The analysis of blood on biochemistry, which allows you to determine the state of the kidneys and liver, the presence of inflammatory processes in the body, as well as to identify the problems of water and salt metabolism.
Analysis of the thyroid gland, determining the level of activity of the organ, which is associated with the condition of the hair.
Mineralogram of the hair, which shows the presence of certain substances in the bulbs and hair.
Vitamins in case of loss
Do you have hair with a white tip? What to do in order to give the locks a healthy and strong appearance? In this case, it is important to provide the body with the necessary vitamins:
- First of all, your food should be balanced. Not all diets take this factor into account. The human body must regularly receive everything necessary: fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, dairy and grain products.
- Complexes of multivitamins. Many people are of the opinion that the more expensive the drug, the better it is and, correspondingly, it will help you faster. But it is not always the case. When hair with a white tip drops out, inexpensive and simple preparations can help.
- Use of creams, lotions and vitamin masks. In pharmacies and cosmetic stores sold a lot of money. Also do not forget about folk medicine.
If hair with a white tip drops out (photo below), full and regular oxygen supply is required. To do this, you need to lower your head down to ensure a quick rush of blood to the bulbs.
Then you can proceed directly to the scalp massage using a comb of natural bristles. If this procedure is carried out about 5 minutes daily, the lost beauty will return, and the hair will cease to fall out.
Very well proven folk methods of treatment of hair loss. The most effective are the masks from the root of burdock. The easiest option - pour boiling water 2 tbsp. Spoon the root and heat for 30 minutes over low heat. After that, the cooled broth should be filtered and rinsed after washing.
If hair with a white tip drop out, a lot of other tools can help to solve this problem. For example, you can use a variety of masks with onions, which are an excellent fortifying agent, but not very popular because of the persistent specific odor. For the mask you will need hot honey, juice of onions, vegetable oil (all in 1 tablespoon) and yolk. The resulting mixture is rubbed into the roots. After that, the head should be wrapped in a towel and left for 40 minutes. This procedure is recommended to be carried out twice a week, after 3 months the result will be noticeable. To get rid of the smell, just add a few perfumes in the rinse water.
Do not forget about the beneficial properties of herbs. So, in a thermos can brew in equal parts immortelle, nettle, sage, St. John's wort and leave for 4 hours. After that we add henna, as a result we should get a homogeneous gruel, which must be applied to the locks before washing (for 30 minutes).
Regular henna is an excellent firming remedy. However, you should not keep it on your hair for more than an hour, as it can over-dry them.
Another good helper from falling out is salt. It should be rubbed into clean scalp. Then about 15 minutes, you need to massage your head, then rinse your hair. This procedure is recommended to be conducted 4-6 times.
What if folk medicine does not help?
But what if you followed all the above recommendations, fed properly, carefully looked after your hair, used the right shampoos and masks, did a head massage, but all this did not help, the hair does not stop falling out? In this case, you should consult a specialist qualified in the field of cosmetology and dermatology. Most likely, the main cause of the fallout is in the wrong metabolism or in the disease of any of the organs.