Do your hair fall out badly? How to treat and prevent this problem? Before answering these questions, check if this is really the case. Normally, a person has between 60 and 120 hairs per day, depending on the thickness, this is a natural process, and you should not be afraid of it.
Take a quick quiz to test yourself and understand if your hair is falling out in tufts, or actually there is no problem. The main thing is not to panic ahead of time. The test for hair loss is very simple. Do not wash your hair for several days, and then collect all your hair all day long. In the morning with a pillow, dropped out when washing and combing. If there are more than 100 of them, then you really have problems. But even if the loss exceeds the norm, do not despair. It is important to understand why hair falls out. How to treat them most effectively? Read the article, listen to the advice, and after a while you will notice significant results. Some products will not only save hair, but also contribute to the emergence of new ones.
Hair loss can be caused by stress, hormonal disturbances, poor ecology (water of poor quality), medication (for example, antibiotics), diseases (anemia, hepatitis), and lack of vitamins.
In any case, it is better to go to the doctor and get tested. But if there is no such possibility right now, remember whether in the near future there were stressful situations, a disturbance or a change in diet, medication, hair coloring, and a change of hair care products. There are several points that you should definitely pay attention to if your hair falls out. How to strengthen them to minimize the loss?
- Give up styling products: foams, mousses, gels. They weight the hair, causing them to fall out.
- Choose a shampoo that contains as many natural ingredients as possible. It is better if he will be against hair loss.
- From drying with a hairdryer and all sorts of pleyok and irons you better now refrain. They only additionally hurt the hair.
- Regularly massage the head, improved blood circulation contributes to the growth of new hair and nutrition already existing.
- You can use folk remedies to strengthen hair. Excellent helps onion juice as a part of a mask with honey and olive oil, and independently.
- Castor oil and burdock and oil masks from vitamin A and E are excellent for hair growth. Make such masks and leave on the hair for 3-4 hours. With a strong loss they can be done 2-3 times a week, then reduced to 1 time per week.
- Red pepper infusion is another effective remedy. It should be applied to the scalp in small quantities, then apply burdock oil. Soak this mask for 30 minutes and rinse.
If you had a rather poor diet, this is especially true for the spring-winter period, then, most likely, your hair falls out abundantly. How to treat the problem? First of all, it is necessary to raise hemoglobin, drink vitamins, introduce vegetables and fruits into your diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. But the cause of this problem can be found only by passing a blood test.
If you have tried various masks, medicated shampoos and balms, procedures, but you still lose your hair, how to treat, you don’t already know, then do not tighten and go to the doctor for a detailed examination. This can be a sign of a very serious illness.