Do your hair fall out? How to treat and prevent this problem? Before answering these questions, check whether this is really so. Normally, a person drops from 60 to 120 hairs a day, depending on the density, this is a natural process, and you should not be afraid of it.
Make a small test to test yourself and see if hair falls out in clumps, or in fact there is no problem. The main thing is, do not panic ahead of time. The test for hair loss is very simple. A few days do not wash your hair, and then all day, collect all the hair that fell out. In the morning, from the pillows dropped during washing and combing. If they are more than 100, then you really have problems. But even if the fallout exceeds the norm, do not despair. It is important to understand why hair falls out. How to treat them most effectively? Read the article, listen to the advice, and after a while you will be able to notice significant results. Some means will not only preserve the hair, but also contribute to the emergence of new ones.
Hair loss can be caused by stress, disrupted hormonal background, poor ecology (water of poor quality), medication (for example, antibiotics), diseases (anemia, hepatitis), lack of vitamins.
In any case, it's better to go to the doctor and take the tests. But if right now there is no such opportunity, remember if there were any stressful situations in the near future, a disturbance or change in the diet, taking medications, dyeing hair, changing hair care products. There are several points that you should definitely pay attention to if your hair falls out. How to strengthen them to minimize loss?
- Discard the funds for styling: foams, mousses, gels. They make the hair heavier, causing it to fall out.
- Choose a shampoo containing as many natural ingredients as possible. It is better if he is against hair loss.
- From drying with a hair dryer and all sorts of pluses and ironing you better now abstain. They only further injure the hair.
- Regularly do head massage, improved blood circulation promotes the growth of new hair and nutrition already available.
- You can use folk remedies to strengthen hair. Excellent juice helps onions as part of a mask with honey and olive oil, and independently.
- Castor oil and burdock oil masks made of vitamin A and E perfectly promote hair growth. Do these masks and leave on your hair for 3-4 hours. With a strong fallout, they can be done 2-3 times a week, then reduced to 1 time per week.
- Infusion of red pepper - another effective tool. It should be applied to the scalp in small amounts, then apply burdock oil. Soak this mask for 30 minutes and rinse.
If you had a fairly sparse diet, especially this is relevant for the spring-winter period, then, most likely, you have abundant hair loss. How to treat the problem? First of all, it is necessary to raise hemoglobin, drink vitamins, introduce vegetables and fruits into your diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. But the cause of the onset of this problem can only be clarified by passing a blood test.
If you tried to apply various masks, therapeutic shampoos and balms, procedures, but you still have hair fall out, how to heal, you do not already know, then do not tighten and go to the doctor for a detailed examination. This may be a sign of a very serious illness.