Acne disease, or acne, is a chronic disease of the sebaceous glands that are adjacent to the hair follicles. It manifests itself most often in adolescence. However, it often occurs in people older than 25 years. Acne disease (photos of manifestations of acne - to this confirmation) can not only spoil the appearance, but also significantly reduce self-esteem.
Acne rash has its own classification:
- acne arising under the influence of external factors - solar comedones, cosmetic acne, professional, and those that are the result of uncontrolled intake of hormonal drugs;
- age acne - infant, child, adolescent, adult;
- mechanical and neurotic acne;
- acne illness in severe degree - with fever, fatigue, joint pain.
Allocate such factors that play a role in the formation of acne:
- hereditary predisposition;
- hormonal changes;
- ingress of bacteria into the ducts.
The causes of acne exacerbation may be as follows:
- the abuse of hormones;
- external factors: improper care, contamination of the skin with tar, oils;
- violation of diet, eating large amounts of nuts, chocolate, coffee, carbonated drinks;
- fluid retention, which is especially important in the premenstrual period.
Acne has a rather pronounced features. Due to this, it is easy to determine. However, for successful treatment this is not enough. It is very important to establish the cause of the disease. For this you will have to undergo a survey:
- To pass the analysis of a blood on hormones and biochemistry (on an empty stomach, till 10 o'clock in the morning), the analysis on a dysbacteriosis.
- If any deviations are revealed, it is necessary to visit such specialists as a therapist, gynecologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, to undergo ultrasound.
- In the presence of inflammation, a clinical blood test is done.
- In case of detection on the skin of the abscesses, an analysis is made of their contents for sensitivity to antibiotics and pathogenic flora.
Acne disease requires careful treatment. It is extremely undesirable to run it. It is worth noting that in time not removed inflammation threatens to leave a scar on his face, which then will be difficult to remove.
Measures to prevent acne
Even if you are not yet 18-20 years old, do not rely on the case and wait for it to go away by itself. The earlier you start acne acne treatment, the more likely that you will soon see your skin clean and smooth. There are some general recommendations that will help in the treatment and will not let the disease appear again.
- Check the composition of all the cosmetics that you use. They should not be comedogenic, i.e. They should not contain Vaseline, lanolin and other substances that clog pores.
- Watch what you eat. Smoked, spicy, canned foods, sweets, carbonated drinks should not appear on your table.
- Ask the cosmetologist to pick up suitable cosmetics for you and develop a skin care regimen.