Absolutely everyone is familiar with such a concept as an allergy - a high sensitivity of the body to protein factors coming in from the external environment. Many even experienced all the "delights" of this seasonal condition. What is the reason for his appearance?
Strictly speaking, any allergy is a pathology of the immune system and manifests itself precisely in those cases when quite familiar substances are recognized by the body as harmful or dangerous for normal life activity. Then the allergic reaction starts, actually, aimed at their destruction, which is accompanied by characteristic external manifestations: redness, coughing, sneezing and deterioration of the general condition.
Even the most insignificant and habitual allergic reaction can become quite dangerous and lead to serious consequences or chronic diseases. This caused all kinds of pharmacological firms to produce a large number of medical products, which include tablets, and liquid medicines, and all sorts of sprays from allergies. By the way, the latter were most widely used due to their ease of use.
How to choose the right spray for allergy, the price of which does not always correspond to the declared quality and the therapeutic effect? The choice is complicated by the fact that on the counters of pharmacies a real army of bottles and "sprays" is presented to suppress unpleasant symptoms. Even seasoned pharmacists can not always respond to the simple common man's request to find the most suitable means for their case.
Many people think: "To competently and competently choose sprays from allergies, you need to re-read a huge amount of specialized medical literature!" But in fact, everything is much simpler. In order to make the right choice, it is enough to carefully read the list of chemicals that make up the drug or read the following items of the drug review:
- "Sanorin-analgesin". Contains two active components, not only relieving allergic symptoms, but also narrowing the vessels and reducing the swelling of the nose. Uses no more than two weeks. Suitable for use by both children and adults.
- "Vibrocil". Has a similar effect, but has its own contraindications (it is necessary to read the instructions for use).
- Spray from the allergy Prevalin. Probably the best drug available at the moment. Equally suitable for use by both adults and children. Absolutely no side effects.
But, as often happens, just buying a medicine is not enough, and instead of a positive result, the opposite is obtained, which happens due to misuse of medicines. This can help avoid the following useful tips:
- Virtually all, without exception, allergy sprays are not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- If the allergy suffers not only the nose, but also the eyes, then without fail, except for the spray, you need to buy eye drops. True, their use is not recommended for people suffering from eye and heart diseases.
- Sprays from allergies, narrowing the vessels of the nose, should not be used for a long time due to the emergence of severe depletion of the mucous membrane. Better once again "bend" than the whole life to suffer from additional infectious diseases.