Regardless of age, everyone can face such an unpleasant problem as tinnitus. How to get rid of it, and also with what it is connected, we now with you also learn. In young people, this is more often due to inflammatory diseases of the nasopharynx, and in the elderly - due to increased blood pressure. The exact diagnosis, of course, can only be made by a doctor. The first thing you need to visit the therapist, he will give you further instructions, then, based on the results of the examination, he can send you to a lor or a neurologist. Ear noise can cause great discomfort, but it can be removed, following the recommendations of doctors. Sometimes even a normal high-grade dream can solve this problem.
Tinnitus: how to get rid?
So, you visited a doctor, he prescribed medication, and everything seems to be fine, but the noise did not disappear to the end. What to do? There are a large number of recommendations, but we will outline only the most basic ones:
- If you are a smoking person, try to give up nicotine. After all, it just excites the nervous system, which adversely affects the auditory nerve.
- Coffee lovers should limit its consumption. Caffeine also excites our nervous system.
- If you work in a noisy shop, then get earplugs.
- Reduce the amount of salt in your daily diet. As it became known, it provokes swelling of the tissues of the inner ear.
- Young people, especially fans of nightclubs with loud music, too, should pay attention to the fact that there was a noise in the ears. How to get rid of it in this case? There is nothing easier - it is worth limiting yourself to such events or abandoning them altogether, in order to keep the hearing until old age!
- Check your ears for sulfur plug. And, if it is available, consult a doctor to get rid of it.
Tinnitus: how to get rid? ethnoscience
Often even doctors, along with drug treatment can advise and folk medicine. Here are some of them:
- To drip into the ears the juice of boiled beet. To do this, it must be grated and wrung out. Then drop 3-4 drops into each ear canal. The course of treatment is 2-3 days. There is one nuance: beet juice can cause burning, so it should be diluted with water in equal proportions. In addition to instillation, it must be taken inside, only in fresh form. To do this, mix 3 tablespoons of beet juice and as many cranberry.
- Apple cider vinegar can also save you from noise. To do this, dilute in a glass of water 2 spoonfuls of tea the second component and 1 spoon of boiled water. Take 3 times a day with meals.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that contain ascorbic acid, which is known to improve blood circulation.
Well, now you can easily deal with such an unpleasant problem as tinnitus. Causes and treatment, as well as useful advice you already know. But keep in mind, no matter what national recipe has been proposed to you, you need to use it wisely. And, of course, first and foremost necessarily consult with a doctor - self-medication should not be done in any case! Otherwise, you can easily hurt yourself!