Regardless of age, everyone can face such an unpleasant problem as tinnitus. How to get rid of it, and also with what it is connected, we now with you also learn. In young people, this is more often due to inflammatory diseases of the nasopharynx, and in the elderly - due to increased blood pressure. The exact diagnosis, of course, can only be made by a doctor. The first step is to visit the therapist, he will give you further instructions, then, based on the results of the examination, he can refer you to a lor or neurologist. Ear noise can cause great discomfort, but it can be removed, following the recommendations of doctors. Sometimes even a normal high-grade dream can solve this problem.
Noise in the ears: how to get rid?
So, you visited a doctor, he prescribed a medication, and everything seems to be fine, but the noise has not completely disappeared. What to do? There are a large number of recommendations, but we will outline only the most basic ones:
- If you are a smoking person, then try to give up nicotine. After all, it just excites the nervous system, which adversely affects the auditory nerve.
- Coffee lovers should limit its consumption. Caffeine also excites our nervous system.
- If you work in a noisy shop, then get earplugs.
- Reduce the amount of salt in the daily diet. As it became known, it provokes swelling of the tissues of the inner ear.
- Young people, especially fans of night clubs with loud music, too, should pay attention to the fact that there was a noise in the ears. How to get rid of it in this case? There is nothing easier - it is necessary to limit oneself in such events or to abandon them altogether, in order to keep the hearing until old age!
- Check the ears for a sulfur plug. And, if it is available, consult a doctor to get rid of it.
Noise in the ears: how to get rid? ethnoscience
Often, even doctors, along with drug treatment can advise and folk medicine. Here are some of them:
- To drip into the ears the juice of boiled beet. To do this, it must be grated and wrung out. Then drop 3-4 drops into each ear canal. The course of treatment is 2-3 days. There is one nuance: beet juice can cause burning, so it should be diluted with water in equal proportions. In addition to instillation, it should be taken and inside, only in fresh form. To do this, mix 3 tablespoons of beet juice and the same amount of cranberry juice.
- Apple cider vinegar can also rid you of noise. To do this, dilute in a glass of water 2 spoonfuls of tea the second component and 1 spoon of boiled water. Take 3 times a day with meals.
- Eat fruits and vegetables, where ascorbic acid is contained, which is known to improve blood circulation.
Well, now you can easily deal with such an unpleasant problem as tinnitus. Causes and treatment, as well as useful advice you already know. But keep in mind, no matter what national recipe has been proposed to you, you need to use it wisely. And, of course, first and foremost, consult with a doctor - self-medication should not be done in any case! Otherwise, you can easily hurt yourself!