If you or your relatives began to worry about hearing impairment, and you have already found out that this is the so-called hearing loss, do not worry. The problem is not as scary as it seems. It is not necessary to immediately go to surgery. It is necessary to begin to try the treatment of neurosensory hearing loss with folk remedies - perhaps this method will give quick and effective results. In this article, we will tell you in detail what a deafness is, talk about its varieties, traditional and folk methods of treatment, and much more.
What is bradyacuia?
Sensorineural hearing loss is a partial or complete loss of hearing, which occurs only after the death of the so-called hair cells or damage to the basic structures of the patient's inner ear, the central parts of the auditory analyzer (in the trunk and, of course, the auditory cortex) or the cochlear nerve. Also this kind of deafness is called "nervous deafness". Its forms: moderate, light, deep and heavy. In this case, a partial loss of hearing is the inability to process high frequencies. With it, hair cells are damaged only in the lower part of the cochlea, responsible for high tones.
Types of disease
Deafness is congenital (hereditary) and acquired. The first form of the disease is formed in the womb for a variety of reasons, the second is a consequence of any acoustic or mechanical trauma, taking ototoxic drugs (antibiotics), industrial intoxication, otitis media, vascular disorders, viral infections, etc. You can get rid of the problem With the help of a certain therapy. Complex forms of the disease require qualified medical assistance. At the same time, treatment of hearing loss of the 1st degree with folk remedies is a very real method of therapy.
Traditional method of treatment of hearing loss
Earlier, only hearing aids were used for hearing correction. Now such a method of treatment as cochlear implants stimulating the auditory nerve is popular. Also, sometimes a brainstem implantation is performed, but this method is still undeveloped, and therefore it is used extremely rarely.
In some cases, the patient is prescribed the drug "Idebenon" in solitary form or it is taken with vitamin E. It is established that this method stops the development of hearing loss and even completely cures it.
The next method is the use of steroids. It was also invented recently. It is assumed that the method can cure the severe neurosensory hearing loss obtained by exposure to noise above 140 dB. But the treatment should begin no later than a day after receiving the injury. Probably, in the near future we will be offered the treatment of deafness by stem cell transplantation. Unfortunately, this method is more a fantasy than a reality. While scientists and doctors are working in this field, it is worth paying attention to the treatment of hearing loss by folk remedies. Ready?
Features of therapy
Want to immediately warn: treatment of hearing loss folk remedies requires patience, since one course lasts a minimum of two weeks. Sometimes, to completely get rid of the problem, it takes several months.
You should remember that in this method the regularity is already half the success. If you carefully follow all the recommendations, do not be lazy and do not shirk from taking medication, the effect will be stunning.
Propolis + oil
This remedy is very good. To make it you will need:
- alcohol 30% tincture of propolis;
- olive or corn oil;
- medical gauze.
This is the most common method of combating hearing loss. For treatment you need propolis not in pure form, but its 30% (in severe cases take 40%) solution. With a tincture of propolis, mix the olive oil. For 1 part alcohol solution use 3 parts oil. Shake the resulting liquid to form an oil-alcohol emulsion. Dampen the turuns that you make from gauze in the medicine, and gently insert it into the auditory canal. Do not damage the eardrum, it is not too hard to tampon.
Wear for 36 hours, then take a break for 1 day (24 hours). Repeat the procedure. It will take at least 14 sessions, after which you will no longer be disturbed by sensorineural hearing loss. Treatment with folk remedies will last approximately three weeks, so it is recommended to begin therapy with the first symptoms of the disease. If the child suffers from hearing loss (not younger than 5 years), then it is worth 12 hours to wear turundas (you can put them on the whole night), but not 24.
You can use pure propolis. From it it is necessary to make original bundles and introduce them into the ears. Do this as carefully as possible so that when you remove a piece of propolis did not remain in the ear canal. During treatment, it is also recommended to do exercises for the ears: intensely rub them clockwise, pressing the shell to the head, then remove the hands, then insert the finger into the auditory canal and sharply pull it out. Do 15 times a day.
Know, treatment of deafness by folk remedies can not be practiced with a variety of polyposis sprouting, as well as granulations of the tympanic membrane. Before the procedure, you need to see a doctor so that he gives you an accurate diagnosis.
Treatment with garlic
For the therapy, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- olive, corn or camphor oil;
- medical gauze.
The course of treatment: 2 times for 21 days. The second stage begins one week after the end of the first. There are two ways to treat garlic:
- With the help of juice. It must be squeezed out and diluted with olive or corn oil in a 1: 3 ratio. Shake up the received liquid, dig in 2 drops in ears every day.
- Use the whole head of garlic. It must be rubbed, then add camphor oil. Use 3 drops per tooth. Wrap the mixture in gauze, then make turuns. Stick it in your ears.
If you or your friends get sick with such a disease, as hearing loss, treatment with folk remedies, the reviews about which are very positive, should definitely help.
Another powerful means of traditional medicine. To make the medicine you will need:
- a large onion;
- seeds of dill or cumin - 1 tsp;
- juice of onions.
The course of treatment lasts a month. Therapy involves two methods:
- Do a groove in the bulb, pour in the seeds of dill or cumin. Place the head in the oven, bake at low temperature until it turns brown. Squeeze the bulb by placing it in the cheesecloth. This mass bury in a sick ear in a warm kind four times a day for 10 drops. Keep in the refrigerator, warm up before use. After use from the ears will go dirt, sulfur. Do not worry, you will immediately feel better.
- Preheat the onions in the oven. Put a small piece in the cheesecloth. After making a compress, enter it into the auditory canal. Make sure that the edge of the gauze is sticking out of your ear and you can easily reach it. Put a compress at night.
At the same time, bury the onion mixture in your nose. Prepare it easily! Mix boiled water with onion juice in a 1: 1 ratio. Drip two drops in each pass once a day.
They also facilitate the condition of the sick person. To make a compress, buy these components:
- cumin - 1 tbsp. L .;
- fruits of juniper - 1 tbsp. L .;
- rye flour - 5 tbsp. L .;
- almond oil / rut (optional);
Mix the necessary amount of cumin, juniper and rye flour, bake bread. While the loaf is hot, cut it into slices, peel it off, soak the pulp with alcohol. Put it on your ears and around them. After cooling the bread with almond or rut oil, moisten the fleece, put them in your ears. By changing earplugs every day, change the type of oil. Procedures contribute to the return of hearing.
The "Lavrushka" method
Already from the name of the method it is clear which ingredient will be the main one. There are several options for such treatment:
- In the first case, you will need a bay leaf and a glass of boiling water. Course of treatment: 2 weeks. First, chop the bay leaf: you need two tablespoons of dry mass. Pour it with a glass of boiling water. Let it brew for 2 hours. Bury this mixture of ears 2 times a day. Rinse your ears when pus stand out.
- The second method involves the presence of bay leaves, one tablespoon of vinegar and 100 ml of vodka. The course of treatment: 3 weeks + 14 days to prepare the solution. It is necessary to pour 4 finely chopped laurel leaves with a tablespoon of vinegar and vodka. The mixture should be infused in a dark place for 14 days. The first week should be instilled 2 drops four times a day, the second - 3 drops, the third - 4. After completing the course, your hearing should go to the amendment.
- The third method is no less effective. You will need a bay leaf and one tablespoon of sunflower oil. Course of treatment: to visible improvements. Mix 4 tablespoons of chopped leaf and butter. Allow the mixture to stand for a week, then strain. Rub in whiskey 3 times a day.
Under the pressure of these simple methods, sensorineural deafness retreats. Treatment with folk remedies, reviews about which only positive, helps to restore health. A person feels better after several procedures. Patients note the effectiveness and cheapness of these methods.
Sensorineural hearing loss (treatment with folk remedies): reviews
Therapy, including the use of tinctures, compresses and ointments, is famous for its ability to return a person health. It heals a lot of diseases. Traditional medicine is an excellent complement to medical treatment or acts as a separate therapy.
Is deafness really so terrible? Treatment with folk remedies can give staggering results. And do not be afraid to test it on your own experience. In our time, few people trust the treatment of herbs, preferring to be turned over to specialists. But try to do something yourself is still worth it. If you decide to do your own health at home, read the reviews of people who have already passed the appropriate course. They argue that the treatment of deafness with folk remedies is really effective. Try it yourself, do not be afraid. After all, medical professionals often also recognize the use of homeopathic remedies.
In this article, we answered the question, what is deafness. Treatment with folk remedies, reviews left by people - all this has also been analyzed in detail. We hope that the above tips will be useful.
Are you ready to overcome the disease for the first time? There is no particular problem in this. You will succeed!