Problems with the skin, such as acne and acne, occur against the background of hormonal changes in the background, so most often they occur in adolescents. But they suffer from acne and older women. The level of hormones varies throughout the menstrual cycle, after pregnancy and during breastfeeding. In this case, the treatment of acne can last for months.
But sometimes artful pimples and black dots appear not only because of hormone rancidity, but also as a result of insufficient skin care. Dead cells clog the hair follicle, inside the secret of the sebaceous glands accumulates, there is a sebaceous plug - acne. This means that it is not necessary to immediately run to a doctor or a cosmetologist, you can conduct acne treatment at home.
Acne treatment - start with hygiene
- In order to prevent hair follicles from clogging, you need to cleanse your face of excess sebum and dead skin particles. To do this, you just need to wash twice a day and use the scrub twice a week. More frequent cleansing procedures can cause skin irritation.
- All the girls know that cosmetics should be washed off in the evening, but not all of this rule is followed. But under the beloved powder at night, bacteria multiply that cause inflammation of the skin.
- Regularly wash with water and soap all brushes and sponges and do not use cosmetics with expired shelf life.
- During physical activity, the sebaceous glands produce more secretions, in combination with sweat this creates a favorable environment for the development of bacteria. So, after taking sports, be sure to take a shower, because acne is often required not only on the face, but also on the chest, back and shoulders.
- For skin prone to acne and black spots, there are cosmetic products containing salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, use them in facial care.
Acne treatment with folk remedies
You carefully watch the skin, but the pimples still appear? Advice on traditional medicine. All procedures are done on a pre-cleaned and dried face several times a week.
Aloe. It has long been known that the juice from the leaves of this plant has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it normalizes the water balance and promotes skin regeneration, eliminates scars and stimulates cell renewal. Aloe juice should be squeezed out onto a cotton pad and a disc and applied to the entire face. When the skin is dry, rinse it with cool water. You can use aloe juice daily.
Lemon juice. The lemon contains a lot of ascorbic acid, which reduces the secretion of the sebaceous secret and cleanses the skin of dead cells. Lemon juice also kills bacteria and disinfects the skin. The maximum effect is juice freshly squeezed, they need to wipe the inflamed places with a cotton pad and leave for half an hour, then rinse with water.
Tea tree oil. This remedy has a very strong antimicrobial effect, it kills bacteria and fungi, but can provoke a skin burn. Therefore, before use, tea tree oil must be diluted: mixed with aloe juice or water. In this solution, you need to moisten the cotton swab and blot all the problem areas.
There are other folk remedies: fresh potato juice, chamomile infusion, soda solution, witch hazel and many other things. But it happens that the treatment of acne is started late, and scarring and scars on the face have already formed. In this case, you can not do without a visit to a specialist.