Several millennia of grape attracts the attention of man. He is cultivated in different parts of the world and enjoys constant love. It is difficult to find another plant, which would be so often sung in verse, legends, songs. All this is due to a combination of good and wonderful taste. But not only the fruit is curative. Of particular interest are the bones, from which people have learned to make a therapeutic fluid. Consider how to take grape oil, the benefits and harm of which for many centuries are of interest to scientists.
Grape oil is a liquid made from pits. Obtain it in two ways. It should be remembered before taking grape oil: the benefits and harms of it depend on the method of manufacturing the medicinal liquid. A drink can be obtained:
- pressing the seed;
- hot extraction.
The second method allows you to produce more oil. But its useful properties, smell, color, it practically loses. As it is subjected to refining and purification, allowing to remove by-products of this method, as well as deodorization.
The method of cold pressing is less often used, since the yield of oil with it is very small. But if you have the opportunity to purchase just such a product, you will find in your hands a natural storehouse of all useful properties that were not lost during the heat treatment.
Before taking grape oil for health, we will acquaint ourselves with its composition. After all, the high therapeutic, cosmetic and nutritional value is explained by the content in it:
- a variety of vitamins (E, A, C, B);
- micro-, macroelements (calcium, iron, potassium, sodium);
- polyunsaturated fatty acids;
Useful effects on the body
Be sure to remember: before taking grape oil, the benefits and harms of the product should be carefully studied.
Linoleic, oleic acids give the oil immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory qualities. Due to the high content of these substances, the lipid balance is normalized in a person, the work of the nervous and endocrine systems is improved, the blood vessels are strengthened, blood supply in the body is stimulated. Oil is an excellent preventative against heart disease. It helps to cleanse the body of salts of heavy metals, various slags, many toxins, radionuclides.
Flavonoids, antioxidants, resveratrol, proanthocyanidin, vitamin E - this combination of nutrients helps neutralize free radicals, helps reduce bad cholesterol, provides vasodilation, serves as a prevention of thrombi. Oil perfectly supports the heart system. In addition, it is useful for the skin, hair, eyesight.
The antioxidant resveratrol structurally resembles the female hormone estradiol. That's why oil is very useful for a woman's health. This substance allows you to normalize weight, stimulate the synthesis of collagen, improve the condition and functioning of the liver. Resveratrol is a prophylactic against Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
Chlorophyll provides the oil with a greenish shade and gives it bactericidal, regenerating, toning, wound-healing qualities. The substance is an excellent tool for the prevention of atherosclerosis, stone formation in the kidneys and bladder. Chlorophyll improves the functioning of the respiratory, endocrine, digestive systems.
How to take grape oil for medicinal purposes? It is recommended to take 1-2 tablespoons of a unique liquid a day. This will avoid many diseases:
- Heart ailments. The oil strengthens the vessels, improves their elasticity. It lowers cholesterol. It is an excellent prevention of the formation of atherosclerotic plaques and thrombi. Therefore, it is used to treat ischemic disease, hypertension, heart failure, thrombosis, heart attacks, atherosclerosis, strokes. The actual question is how to take grape oil: before meals or after? With heart diseases, doctors are advised to drink 2 times a day for 1 tbsp. spoon before eating.
- Vascular disorders. Oil is in demand with couperose, varicose veins, diabetic retinopathy.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver. Healing fluid is used to treat gastritis, colitis, erosion of the stomach mucosa, ulcers. This is an excellent preventive against cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, hepatitis, cirrhosis.
- Women Health. The oil is useful for pregnant and lactating. It helps to increase the quality and quantity of milk. Significantly facilitates hormonal reorganization during menopause. It is used as prevention of genital organs diseases.
- Man's health. Promotes increased potency, normalization of erectile function and spermatogenesis. As a preventive measure, it fights against the diseases of the genital organs, oncology of the prostate gland and prostate, infertility.
- Oncology. Grape oil is successfully used for the treatment and prevention of cancer hormone-dependent tumors (oncology of the prostate, ovaries, breast).
- Skin problems. Oil perfectly regenerates skin cells. It effectively heals wounds, obtained as a result of abrasions, chemical peelings, burns, cuts. It is distinguished by high antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory properties. It is able to treat acne, psoriasis, pyoderma, trophic ulcers.
The use of oil helps to strengthen immunity. Increased resistance to various viruses and infections, adverse external influences.
Use in Cooking
Those wishing to enter the curative liquid in their diet face with the question - how to take grape oil? Tips for using are fairly simple:
- Since the oil has a slight nutty aroma, it is perfectly combined with fish, meat dishes, stewed and baked vegetables. In doing so, it perfectly enhances the taste of food.
- It produces excellent refills, mayonnaise. It is in demand in house conservation, cooking marinades.
- Grape oil is added to homemade cakes. The latter receives flavor and flavor of peanut butter.
- A few drops are enough to get a new flavor of garnishes, porridges, mashed potatoes.
- Grape oil perfectly replaces peanut butter.
- High boiling temperature has an amazing liquid. Oil smearing begins at 216 degrees (thanks to oleic acid). This property allows the effective use of this product for deep-frying.
- Grape oil is very resistant to oxidation. This property is often used. To extend the shelf life of other vegetable oils (flax, sunflower and olive), it is recommended to add grape oil to them.
Knowing how to take grape oil inside, people should understand that this is not his only use. This remedy is very popular in cosmetology. After all, it has a refreshing, tonic effect on the skin, makes it supple, elastic, perfectly nourishes and satiates it.
The oil is applied to the face, body, hair. It is used for massage. The oil is perfectly absorbed, it saturates the skin with microelements and natural ingredients, moisturizes it.
It prevents excessive salivation, normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands. Penetrating deeply into the dermis, provides regeneration of cells.
If there is a desire to experience this remedy on yourself, it is not only an answer to the question of how to take grape oil. Contraindications to use is another important factor.
- Oil is a high-calorie product, so it is not recommended for obesity.
- Very carefully used for exacerbation of cholelithiasis.
- Do not use people who suffer from allergic reactions to grapes.
- It is unacceptable to abuse oil. For example, masks can be applied no more than 1-2 times a week.
- For cleansing the skin. It is recommended to apply 4-5 drops on a cotton-wool soaked in water and wipe the skin.
- Against acne. Affected areas are lubricated 3-4 times a day.
- For hair. Oil is applied to the surface of the head. A little rubbed into the roots. This procedure takes place half an hour before washing your hair.
- Mask for the skin. On the cleansed skin are applied napkins, pre-soaked in oil. They are left for 20-30 minutes. The remains of oil are recommended to be massaged in the skin.
A small grape seed. And how many useful substances in it, capable of treating the human body! Just do not forget: before taking grape oil, the benefits and harms must necessarily be agreed with the doctor in charge.