Gel "Deriveva S" is produced in India. The drug is an antiseptic. It is intended for outdoor use. It consists of adapalene and clindamycin. Thanks to these components, the remedy removes the inflammatory processes on the skin, reduces the appeared micro-medones, prevents the development of acne. It is used for therapeutic purposes to combat common acne.
- established intolerance of the ingredients of the drug and lincomycin;
- it is forbidden to apply the gel "Derive C" to children under the age of 12 years;
- ulcerative colitis.
The active ingredients of the drug are clindamycin and micronized adapalene. Excipients are propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, methylparaben, purified water, poloxamer and phenoxyethanol.
Produced in the form of gel. Treatment of acne on the face with this tool gives a quick positive effect. Soon all the imperfections of the skin are eliminated, it acquires a healthy and well-groomed appearance. Treatment of acne on the face with the help of this drug involves local use.
Who does not come up with a remedy
Treatment of acne on the face with the help of this drug has proved highly effective. It is important to consult a doctor before using the product. In no case should you use the drug with increased sensitivity to the components of the gel.
To refuse use costs at an enteritis, a ulcerative colitis and a colitis which is associated with antibiotics. When used locally Glenmark gel "Deriveva C" quickly copes with imperfections of the skin, if the patient strictly observes the doctor's recommendations and follows instructions for use.
The drug is easy to use. Children over 12 years can use it under the supervision of adults. Gel "Derive C" should be applied to clean, dry skin with a thin layer only on the rashes. Use once a day. It is advisable to apply it at night to maximize the effect of treatment with this drug.
When using the acne remedy for adolescents and adults, do not be scared if at the first time there will be an exacerbation of acne eruptions. This is due to the influence of the active substances on the lesions that were previously invisible.
In no case, when a similar reaction of the body to a new drug is found, it is not worth stopping using Deriv C (gel). The price of this drug is rather large, but the most important is its high efficiency. Only an experienced doctor can correctly determine the duration of treatment and adjust it as needed.
How the body reacts to the drug
It is very effective in combating acne vulgaris "Deriv C". Many patients testify that it is better to acquire a really effective remedy than to try countless cheap analogues that do not help to cope with the problem quickly and simply.
Nevertheless, there are some side effects that the patient can observe during the use of the drug.
The most frequent of them are:
How the body can respond to the drug:
- allergic reaction;
- tingling sensation;
- gastrointestinal disorders;
- abdominal pain;
- contact dermatitis;
- increased fat content of the skin.
With proper use, a positive effect is observed rather quickly. That's why patients like "Derive C". The price of the drug is fully consistent with its quality.
Use in special cases
Instructions for the use of the drug during pregnancy preclude its use because adequate clinical trials have not been conducted to ensure safe use of the drug during this period. During breast-feeding, it is forbidden to use the drug "Derive C" (gel).
Due to the fact that the safety and effectiveness of the use of the product by children under the age of 12 have not been identified, it is not recommended to use it at this age.
Tips for use
- Use only for topical treatment.
- Avoid contact with the lips, eyes, nose and skin around the eyes, mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- It is forbidden to lubricate sunburn, eczematous lesions, cuts and other lesions on the skin.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet light. If this rule is not observed, sun erythema may occur.
- If an allergic reaction occurs during use, the "Deriv C" (gel) should be discontinued. The testimonies indicate that if this is not done, then there will be an annoying effect.
- Use with other cosmetic products may cause skin irritation. Often such a reaction occurs when interacting with abrasive and therapeutic soaps, skin cleansers, agents with alcohol, creams for and after shaving, astringents and detergents.
- In patients with sensitive skin, diarrhea, colitis may appear as a reaction of the body to the remedy. Termination of treatment is not recommended. It is necessary to pass analyzes on toxins With and to make crop of a feces on With.
- The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles and other mechanisms.
- If you simultaneously use other drugs that can irritate the skin, the risk of negative effects on the skin will increase.
- Consult with a doctor if the patient still uses drugs with sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid.
- If you use other drugs, they should be taken in the morning, and in the evening, lubricate the skin with gel.
- Strictly control the intake of drugs that can block neuromuscular transmission. If the gel is applied at this time, this can affect the effect gain.
Mechanism of action
Gel "Deriveva S" fights inflammatory processes, which are the consequence of the main pathogenic links in the development of common acne. The components that make up it normalize the process of differentiation of the epithelial cells of the follicles. As a result, the formation of micro-medones decreases. The process of development of acne gradually slows down, and eventually ceases altogether. The use of gel helps to preserve the skin in an undamaged state.
Advantages of the medicinal product
In the course of numerous studies, the drug Deriveva C (gel) has proven its effectiveness. The patient's testimonies indicate that he helped cope with imperfections of the skin in a short time.
The main advantages were noted as follows:
- a small chance of developing side effects;
- control of the release of active substances;
- reduced irritation;
- improved photostability;
- increased penetration.
The drug is a semisynthetic antibiotic that acts as an inhibitor of the synthesis of bacterial proteins.
Positive effect of the drug on the skin
It is widely used for modulation of the processes of cellular differentiation and keratinization of "Derive C" (gel). The price of it completely corresponds to the quality. It is indispensable for eliminating inflammatory processes that provoke pathological links in the development of acne.
Observe the therapeutic effect of using the drug can be for one to three months from the first lubrication of the skin. When using the drug in the form of a gel, the absorption of the drug components into the blood is fairly low.
"Derivá S" is a white homogeneous gel. Since its release, it has been usable for two years. Store it should be at a temperature of not more than 25 degrees, so as to preserve the medicinal properties in the original form of the drug "Derive C" (gel). Instructions for use prohibit freezing the drug.
It is necessary to take care to limit the access of children to the medicine. Issue in a tube for 5 or 15 grams in a carton. It is realized in pharmacies strictly according to the doctor's prescription.
Patients' feedback on the effectiveness of the drug
It can often be found in the reviews that the tool is highly efficient and economical to use, but its cost is very high. Among the shortcomings were noted the following:
- expensive drug (about 750 rubles);
- it is difficult to find on sale, as there are far from all pharmacies;
- assumes regular use, otherwise rashes will reappear.
What will help to cope with teenage skin imperfections
Among the many different drugs, it is better to use proven acne remedies for adolescents. Among these, Polysorb is particularly effective. It intensifies the withdrawal of toxins, which are the main cause of acne. They should use at least two weeks. Such a time will be required for the complete purification of the body and for the regulation of metabolic processes. Can be used both inside and in the form of a silicon mask.
The most accessible antiseptic is salicylic acid solution. Its effect is aimed at suppressing the activity of the sebaceous glands and eliminating fatty gloss. To cleanse the face lotion is used three times a day only on the affected areas of the skin.
Chlorhexidine is the target drug. It is a part of gels, ointments and lotions. Apply it to the pimple three times a day.
He recommended himself as a highly effective drug "Deriva C" (gel). The patients' testimonies indicate that it is quite effective and economical in use. It is these advantages that are most valued in him. Often used this tool patients became after they tried a huge number of folk remedies and did not get the desired result.