How many people in the world suffer from back pain! Physiologists say that frequent problems with the spine is a redemption of humanity for the opportunity to walk on two legs with their heads held high. And, of course, all sorts of benefits of civilization affect our spinal column is not the best way. We are lazy, we move a little, we sit and eat a lot - from here, even among young people, osteochondrosis and intervertebral hernia often happens. What can we say about the older generation!
People who have at least once experienced severe back pain know how painful it is. At such moments, it would seem, everything is ready to give for the fact that someone taught and suggested how to get rid of the misfortune. Ointments and pills help only for a while, and then deterioration occurs again. Physical exercise is scary, because even afraid to move. Meanwhile, there is a doctor by the name of Bubnovsky. Exercises for the spine, it developed, can help even very desperate people. Do not believe? And in vain! Read the information contained in our article. And begin to act, because, as the wise say: “Under a rolling stone ...”
Meet - Bubnovsky Sergei Mikhailovich!
Who is this - Dr. Bubnovsky? He is known to have a doctorate in medicine and is a professor and founder of kinesitherapy. Today, he has two higher educations and a twenty-year successful medical practice devoted entirely to the treatment of both acute and chronic diseases of the human musculoskeletal system. Sergey Mikhailovich accepts patients at the health center he created in Moscow and combines his main activity with the work of a doctor in the KamAZ-master team. And also this indefatigable person himself takes part in many rally competitions. Here he is - Dr. Bubnovsky. Exercises for the spine, numerous books dedicated to health, simulators designed by him for practicing sick people - these are the fruits of his work.
It all began sometime with the tragic incident. Sergey Mikhailovich’s life was such that at the age of 22 he got into a major car accident, as a result of which, due to serious injuries, he could hardly move. The forecasts of the treating doctors were completely disappointing, and the young man was forced to look for ways of healing himself. For 27 years, he worked hard to regain his health. And got his way. Based on his own experience in dealing with the disease, Dr. Bubnovsky developed his own treatment system, which helps a huge number of people every day.
What method is based on
What is the essence of the method? The main thing here is the treatment of joints and spinal column with the help of movement. This method is called kinesitherapy. Usually, people who feel pain and discomfort in the joints, try to move as little as possible in order to provide the patient with maximum rest. Doctors usually agree with this approach and prescribe external treatment with ointments, and often begin to insist on surgery. Very often, operations are performed with hernia of the spine, it is believed that this is almost the only means that can help trouble.
But the method of Dr. Bubnovsky built primarily on the elimination of physical inactivity. The patient does special safe exercises, during which the tiny deep muscles that support the spine are activated. The strength of these muscles is such that when a vertebra is loosened or deformed, they squeeze it with terrible force, trying to hold it in place. From this, there are hernias, pinched nerve fibers, and so on. Rehabilitation exercises kinesitherapy can relieve muscle spasm and return the diseased vertebrae in place.
Anesthetic exercise complex
- Get ready to learn the method of Bubnovsky. Exercise for spine number one begins first with relaxing the back, and then with her sagging. To do this, get up slowly on our knees, palms rest against the floor. Then on the exhale slowly bend up the back, and on the inhale bend down. We do everything slowly and smoothly, 20 times.
- Exercise, stretching the muscles. You need to get on all fours, then stretch your right leg back and sit down on the left. The left leg to pull forward that there is strength, at the same time dropping lower and lower. After everything is done 20 times, change legs, do 20 exercises again.
- Starting position - standing on all fours. We pull the torso forward as far as possible, and in no case do we bend the waist.
- And now stretch your back muscles. To do this, sit down on all fours, and then fold. On the exhale, bending both arms in the elbows, bend the torso to the floor. On the next exhale, straighten your arms, while sitting on the heels. Do 6 repetitions.
- The following movements that are recommended by the Bubnovsky method are an exercise for the spine and at the same time for the abdominal press. We lay down on the back with bent knees, arms widened behind the head. The body on the exhale rises so that the elbows must touch the knees. For untrained and obese people, this exercise may seem too difficult at first. You can help yourself stroke hands.
- We do the "half-bridge". To do this, lie down on your back, arms are lying along the body. On the exhale, raise the pelvis as high as possible, while inhaling, lower it. This movement can be done up to 30 times.
Spinal treatment according to the method of Bubnovsky himself the author of the method recommends starting with a special adaptive gymnastics. It will help the body to tune in the desired way. Ready, start:
- Sit on the heels and actively breathe. Inhaling to raise and do with your hands circular sweeps. On the exhale, return to the starting position.
- Conduct cleansing breath. At the same time, palms should be placed on the stomach and through tightly compressed lips make the sound “pf”.
- Make an exercise for the press at number 5 from the previous chapter.
- Lying on your back, raise the pelvis from the floor. Legs bent at the knees.
- Group from the prone position. As you exhale, the torso and bent legs simultaneously rise. You need to try to bring your knees and elbows together.
Exercises for feet
Treatment of the spine using the Bubnovsky method will be more effective if the patient makes it a rule for him to regularly perform these simple exercises to strengthen the feet during a warm-up:
- Lie on your back, arms lying on the sides, legs straight, shoulder-width apart. Big toes alternately bend and then stretch, straining them as much as possible.
- I. p. The same as above. The exercise consists of rotation of the feet alternately clockwise and against.
- I. n. Former. Big toes are alternately reduced and divorced.
- The toes of the feet are compressed as if you want to clamp some object with them, and then spread out in different directions.
Why is it important to strengthen the foot in diseases of the spine
Let's talk about the reasons why gymnastics according to the Bubnovsky method includes such elementary exercises for feet. The fact is that the feet, along with the ankle joints, serve as shock absorbers when walking, which reduces the load on the back. They have 27 bones, the same number of muscles and 109 ligaments. And this whole device should function perfectly. In fact, everything is not happening, which, of course, adversely affects the spine. That is why it is so important to patiently strengthen the foot.
Classes on special simulators
There are original simulators that Bubnovsky developed himself. Exercises for the spine, performed with the help of these devices, help the rapid return of health. Classes on the simulator famous doctors are able to restore the tone of the spinal muscles, strengthen the muscular skeleton, they return lost function to joints, improve blood supply, normalize and accelerate biochemical processes, eliminate pain and cramps, and help prevent diseases of both the spine and other joints of our body.
Treatment according to the Bubnovsky method with the help of training on simulators is recommended to those patients who have recently undergone surgery and need rehabilitation. Many patients were convinced by their own experience that the Bubnovsky simulator is an excellent alternative to surgical intervention. Exercises in the gym are shown for both adults and children. The only drawback is that for such classes will have to attend a special center.
There are a number of recommendations and tips that Dr. Bubnovsky gives. Exercises for the spine, of course, need to be performed regularly. But that is not all. Here, for example, we all spend a third of our lives in a dream. Unfortunately, very often our back does not receive a proper rest. So what should you do?
- Choose a good mattress. It is clear that sleeping on the soft is much more pleasant, but hard is much more useful for our vertebrae.
- For the back is the worst when a person sleeps on his stomach. In this case, the neck is bent up, and this is an unnecessary load on the spine. The best posture for sleeping is on the side or on the back. Use a special pillow for the body, with its help you can evenly distribute body weight.
- After sleep, you do not need to immediately get out of bed abruptly, it is better to spend a little time on how to properly stretch yourself.
Especially for office workers
The Bubnovsky method, reviews of which can inspire optimism even to people with very large back problems, helps many. But the disease is best prevented, not cured. Here are the recommendations that the doctor gives to those who work in the office (these people often suffer from back pain due to a sedentary lifestyle):
- It is very important what you are sitting on. If it is not possible to install an ergonomic chair, then follow your pose. The legs should not be crossed, and the body can be bent forward or back, let the knees be bent at a right angle.
- Your computer should be at eye level so that you do not have to constantly lower or lift your head.
- Be sure to take short breaks every 45 minutes, during which you can get up and do a little warm-up.
Centers of Bubnovsky
Exercises for spinal hernia Bubnovsky advises to do in special centers under the guidance of experienced instructors. There you can get detailed advice. Today, such places are open in many large cities of Russia, their number is constantly increasing. By phone 8-800-555-35-48 you can find out if there is such a center in your city.
Well, now you know a lot about the Bubnovsky method. The exercises described in our article, despite their lightness, are really capable of working wonders. A healthy elastic spine is one of the hallmarks of youth. Fortunately, it is possible to achieve a near-perfect spine condition at any age. It is only necessary not to lose faith in yourself and your strength!