At different times, mankind has suffered from diseases that practically can not be cured. Despite the fact that today medicine has reached a completely new level, this problem has not left us. There is a terrible diagnosis called "cancer." Stomach, intestines, brain, blood - everything in the body is subject to him. But to cure it to the end is extremely difficult. It is not just about costly procedures thatnot every patient can afford it. In the course are complex surgical interventions that do not guarantee a hundred percent relief from this terrible disease.
The forms of stomach cancer are different. Specialists distinguish 5 basic, depending on the type of cells that form the tumor itself.
- A form of cancer called "adenocracinoma." It is considered the most common in practice. In this case, all cancer cells produce mucus.
- If the tumor consists of a dense tissue, then in this case we have solid cancer. The stomach suffers them rather seldom.
- Lymphoma. If the doctors put such a diagnosis, then we are talking about the lymphatic cells that created a tumor in the wall of the stomach.
- If on the mucous membranes visible neoplasm, which has the form of a ring, then this form of cancer is called "transstove-cell". This type grows very quickly and grows in size, and also gives metastases immediately.
- If the cancer began to develop directly from the muscle tissue of the stomach, it is called "leiomyosarcoma".
Only an expert and properly equipped clinic can make an accurate diagnosis. The cancer of the stomach is difficult to diagnose in the early stages of development. A person may overlook obvious symptoms. In addition, the patient often suffers for several years a peptic ulcer, which, in turn, hides the signs of the origin of a cancerous tumor. A belated treatment does notsuch positive results as the early ones. Therefore, it is very important to regularly undergo a comprehensive examination of the gastrointestinal tract for neoplasm.
Here are the symptoms that most often indicate cancer. The stomach can react violently enough to the appearance of a malignant tumor:
- too fast saturation with food, unusual to the patient before;
- vomiting with blood;
- physical weakness, fatigue, strong and rapid weight loss;
- difficulty swallowing;
- feelings of heaviness and pressure in the sternum;
- constant heartburn;
- stomach ache.
What causes cancer? The stomach can respond in such a negative way, for example, to malnutrition. If you eat a little vegetables and fruits, but at the same time you abuse nitrates, seasonings, preservatives and salt, the risk of getting cancer increases significantly. Promote the development of malignant tumors and polyps. In the area of these growths, cancer occurs most often. In the area of special risk are people suffering for a long time various chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
The forms and methods of treating cancer directly depend on its variety, as well as the stage. But for the correct diagnosis it is necessary to visit the clinic on time. Therefore, do not neglect the examination of the stomach.