On the success of man speaks his appearance. But how to be to those people who suffer from skin diseases due to poor ecology, lack of sleep, excessive physical strain at work, stress? Acne is one of the most acute problems in adolescent youth, as well as men and women under 35 years of age. It is an inflammatory process that is characterized by pustular eruptions on the body, mainly on the face, neck, back and arms. To cope with this disease will help professionals MMTS HE CLINIC. Only a competent approach to solving the problem can guarantee a positive result. If you do not treat the disease in adolescence, it can quite manifest itself at the most inopportune moment, for example after 20 to 35 years.
Causes of acne:
- Hormonal imbalance. The disease is especially manifested in the pubertal period of boys and girls, when the body is rebuilt for work under a new scheme: there is a sharp release of sex hormones. Also, the sebaceous glands begin to work harder, which stimulate the production of subcutaneous fat, squeezing it out.
- Metabolic disorders and chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: dysbacteriosis, gastritis, liver and kidney disease, cholecystitis.
- Stress, depression, bad ecology. All these factors disrupt the endocrine glands.
- Genetic predisposition. This factor is characteristic of men. Often heredity determines the work of the sebaceous glands. Today, in medicine, tests are carried out to identify deviations from the norm of the hormonal background of a person.
- Personal hygiene. Oily skin requires special care: the use of antibacterial cosmetics for wiping the face, for washing the head, the use of disposable paper napkins.
- An excess of sunlight. In the people there is a myth that ultraviolet cures acne. In fact, tanning only masks the problem, and does not eliminate its cause. The influence of ultraviolet radiation on each person is individual. If for some tanning is harmless, for others it can provoke an aggravation of the problem, namely, keratinization of skin cells and the production of excessive subcutaneous fat.
- Incorrect food. Passion for sweet, sharp, smoked and salty foods will not lead to anything good.
- Bad habits: smoking, lack of sleep, drinking alcohol.
A bad habit is to squeeze acne.
7 secrets of people who are always clean in the house Do you want to be clean at home always, and not only on Sundays after spring cleaning? Then follow these tips.
10 insults from Shakespeare that work better than modern ones. Meet Shakespeare's original curses - you'll enjoy using some of them.
What can embrace cats do? One of the reasons to get a cat, excluding "joy" from the fact that the pet is ripping carpets and furniture and throwing things around the house, is warm, soft and fluffy.
Our ancestors did not sleep the way we did. What are we doing wrong? It's hard to believe, but scientists and many historians tend to believe that a modern person does not sleep at all like his ancient ancestors. Initially.
What shape of the nose can tell about your personality? Many experts believe that looking at the nose, you can say a lot about the person's personality. Therefore, at the first meeting, pay attention to the nose is unfamiliar.
5 laws on the deceased, which can scare you. Throughout your life, every person meets with death, and, as a rule, this happens more than once. That's why there are special orders.