It is quite natural that a person has freedom of movement, he fully owns his own body - this is necessary for normal life. However, not many of us thought that this requires the proper functioning of a huge number of systems. It is necessary to appear at least a small malfunction in the work of this established "machine", and we are frightened of the fact that we are no longer masters of our own hand or foot. Therefore, patients often complain to the doctor with complaints that their hands are numb. The reasons for this phenomenon will be discussed in this article.
Let us list some of the most common causes of numbness in the hands.
1. Osteochondrosis. This disease damages the cervical spine, and if the patient additionally has a disc herniation, the situation happens when the nerve roots of the spinal cord are simply squeezed. The patient can feel the crunch and pain in the neck, the general weakness and onimony of the hands. All kinds of neuritis, plexitis, appearing at fractures of hands, with dislocations of joints often provoke false sensations - paresthesia.
2. If the hands become numb, the reasons may lie in the malfunctioning of small branches of the nervous system. There may be a spasm in the small vessels of the wrist - Raynaud's disease. A clear sign - the fingers and the brush suddenly turn blue or white, and also lose their sensitivity. Most often this happens because of such diseases as systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. But there are cases when the cause can not be easily identified.
3. If the hands become numb, the cause may be a lack of blood circulation. Therefore, patients with such a complaint should observe their own habits and poses. You can squeeze the vessels permanently crossed on the chest with your hands, unnaturally turned neck ... Excess lactic acid and lack of oxygen in the muscles often provokes numbness in the hands. The same symptom occurs in patients with anemia and diabetes mellitus.
4. If the hands become numb, the causes can hide in the wrong nutrition of the tissues, inflammatory or degenerative changes in the vessels and nerves. Also for this reason, the patient can develop chronic hypovitaminosis.
Nemet's leg causes
Numbness of any limb in the first place can talk about wrong circulation. Blood brings to the tissues both oxygen and glucose. If blood comes in small amounts or stops coming at all, it affects your well-being very quickly. A pump that drives blood through our body is the heart. It so happened that it is the legs that are located farthest from the "pump", and therefore the breach of the blood supply is most often found in the lower limbs. So the most frequent and most basic cause of numbness in the legs is a violation in the blood supply of blood vessels.
- Violating the blood supply to the legs can be hypothermia. Therefore, warm shoes in winter - a must. Numbness in hypothermia always begins with the fingers. Immediately take measures to warm your toes. For example, you can take off your shoes and do a massage.
- To numb feet can at diseases of cardiovascular system. If the heart does poorly with its functions, different parts of the body can suffer from it. There may be problems in the vessels themselves. Especially it is necessary to be afraid of people with diabetes.
- In diabetes, a diagnosis called a "diabetic foot" is possible, in which blood almost ceases to flow to the tissues of the feet, and they grow numb.
- If you sit on your leg for a long time, it also goes numb, but as soon as the blood circulation is normal, the problem disappears.